Главная Мой профиль Регистрация Выход Вход

Главная | Регистрация | | Вход Приветствую Вас, любители кино | RSS

Армянские фильмы, армянские мультфильмы вы можете смотреть в разделе - все армянские фильмы и сериалы нашего кино портала Ленинакан ком.

[ Новые сообщенияУчастникиПравила форумаПоискRSS ]
Страница 2 из 3«123»
фото - видео - стихи - анекдоты » ПЕСНИ И СТИХИ » Тосты и поздравления » Armenian toasts
Armenian toasts
Армянские-фильмыСмотреть № - 1.

ԱՎԵՏ

Статус: Offline

Я люблю эту жизнь!
Но больше я люблю ту, которая мне эту жизнь подарила.
Я люблю тебя Мама!

Смотреть: "старые и новые Армянские фильмы".

Leninakan Ленинакан Լենինական

Армения Armenia ՀայաստանHayastan
Haykakan | Armenian | Армянский.
Армянские   фильмыАрмянские сериалыАрмянский  татрон.
ФИЛЬМ ՖԻԼՄ FILM

ARMENIAN TOASTS

Наш онлайн кинотеатр   www.leninakan.com   был  создан в 2009 г. На сайте Ленинакан точка ком Вы насладитесь фильмами, завоевавший наибольшую популярность среди Киноманов. Мы стараемся выкладывать видео высокого HD качества. Следить за последними новинками кинематографа добавляя сюжеты и описание к ожидаемым премьерам. Также, на сайте Leninakan.com Вы найдете сериалы, покорившие сердца миллионов пользователей Онлайн. Для юных зрителей мы собрали лучшую коллекцию мультфильмов и Аниме. Онлайн кинотеатра Leninakan.com не поддерживает видео сексуального характера. На нашем Онлайн ресурсе вы сможете не только смотреть фильмы бесплатно, но и скачать фильмы в DVD. На нашем сайте все фильмы, мультфильмы и сериалы Вы можете смотреть бесплатно и без регистрации.

Армянские-фильмыСмотреть № - 6.

ԱՎԵՏ

Я люблю эту жизнь!
Я люблю тебя Мама!

ФИЛЬМ ՖԻԼՄ FILM

Armenian toasts

Visoko, високо in the gray-haired Caucasus Mountains, grows old George grazed herd of sheep. Visoko in the blue sky soared an eagle. He saw sheep put wings and a stone fell to the biggest ram, seized him and departed. Old George took a gun, aimed, shot and got to an eagle. The eagle fell to a bottom of the deepest gorge, and a ram... I departed further.
So we will drink for that eagles never would fall, and rams никогода didn't fly!

Three hunters learned that near the village the wolf disappears. They decided it to catch and to kill. How they caught it, there are many different rumors in the people. I since the childhood remembered such story:
Wolf, escaping from hunters, got into a cave. The entrance to it was only one, and very narrow - the head will get through that, and shoulders aren't present. Hunters hid behind a stone, the rifles aimed at an entrance and began to wait when the wolf will get out of a cave. But the wolf was, apparently, not the fool - it quietly sat out. Means, has to lose there was the one to whom to the first will bother to sit and wait.
To one hunter bothered. He decided to squeeze somehow into a cave and to expel from there a wolf. It approached to a hole and pushed in it the head. Hunters long watched the companion and were surprised why he doesn't try to get through forward or at least to pull out the head back.
At last, to them too bothered to wait. They moved the hunter and were convinced that he has no head.
Began to guess: whether there was at the hunter a head before he got into a cave? One says that as though was, another - that as though wasn't. Headless trunk brought in an aul, told - about happened. One aged man told: judging by that the hunter got into a cave to a wolf, it any more had no head long ago, maybe, since the birth. Went to find out to the widowed wife of the hunter.
- From where to me the nobility, whether the husband had a head? I remember only that every year I ordered to myself a new papakha.
So we will drink for that men didn't lose the head under no circumstances!

The person and bear fraternized. The person called Toptygin on a visit and set a feast in his honor. And saying goodbye, I kissed clumsy and I asked the wife to make the same. But the wife spat and told angrily: - I don't suffer smelly guests! Soon the person visited a bear. Having decided to cut on the way back firewood, it took with itself(himself) an axe. The bear tenderly welcomed the guest, and then began to ask it persistently: - Knock me an axe on the head! The person long refused: unless it is possible? ! But the owner of a den insisted on the. What to do? The guest sufficed clumsy a butt on the head and fairly wounded it. A month later friends met again. The head at a bear managed to heal, and he told the person: - Here you see, the brother: the wound from an axe healed, but heart, wounded language of your wife didn't heal. It is possible not only to wound with language, but also to kill.
Let's carefully address with this dangerous weapon!

Lived Suliko and Shota and fell in love with each other. Fell in love and got married. Only got married, Shota it is necessary to go to business trip.
- Don't worry, - he speaks to the young wife, - in three days I will return.
Passed three days, passed three times for three days, and Shota doesn't come back. Passed ten times for three days, and Shota everything isn't present.
The young wife became agitated, sent to ten cities to ten loyal friends of the telegram. Also came from ten cities from ten loyal friends of the telegram:
- Don't worry, Shota at us.
So we will drink for loyal friends who don't bring in trouble.

Drinks warm collective the Georgian, toasts around. One gets up:
- I want to drink for our Dato! Here it is the real man: he can drink in a row three horns of wine and fall in love with three women!
The second:
- I want to drink for our Gogi - here it is the nastoyachy man: he can drink in a row ten horns of wine and fall in love with ten women!
There is the third, mournfully looking in a floor:
- And I suggest to drink for Vladimir Ilyich Lenin... I don't know, how many he could drink wines, and I don't know, whether he could fall in love vaabshche with women, but only Nastoyashchy the man could revenge SO for death of the big brother!
So we will drink for real men!

Once in a far mountain aul there lived the old man, and the bill of beauties at it the daughter. And here he decided to marry her. I called Dzhigits and tells them such speech: - That from you who will get on this high the mountain so that any pebble won't fall from under his foot, the mountain ram will catch there, will bring it to my feet and will kill it so that any drop of blood won't fall to my snow-white dressing gown, and so, that from you and becomes the husband of mine of beauties the daughter. And who won't make it, I will kill that. And there was the first Dzhigit. There was it courageous, dexterous, clever, but one small a grain of sand fell from under his foot - and the old man the father killed it. Then there was the second Dzhigit, and there was he too courageous, dexterous, clever, beautiful. It brought a mountain ram to feet the old man the father and began to cut to it, a ram, that is, a throat the sharp dagger. But one small drop of blood fell to a snow-white dressing gown the old man the father - and the second Dzhigit fell, killed, near the first. And then there was the third Dzhigit, and there was he the most proud, courageous, dexterous and beautiful. It brought a ram to feet the old man the father, surgically cut to it, to a ram, the throat without a uniform drop of blood and joyfully was looked on the old man by the father. But also it was killed by the old man the father. Beauties the daughter cried in horror: - Listen, атэц! After all the third Dzhigit made everything as you ordered! Why you killed it? Also the old man the father told it: - For the company! So we will drink for a good and good company!

The Georgian appeared in the winter in Siberia. Weigh frozen, there is it at a stop of the bus and swears:
- Your mother, devil's Sibyr! Двэ fur coats I put on, and I will melt, as in pants! ! ! .
You accorded me such warm welcome, as to me just right to abuse your edges: "Your mother, devil's SI birr! I sit in an undershirt and pants and as though двэ fur coats I put on! . " Thank you for your heat and hospitality!

Наш онлайн кинотеатр   www.leninakan.com   был  создан в 2009 г. На сайте Ленинакан точка ком Вы насладитесь фильмами, завоевавший наибольшую популярность среди Киноманов. Мы стараемся выкладывать видео высокого HD качества. Следить за последними новинками кинематографа добавляя сюжеты и описание к ожидаемым премьерам. Также, на сайте Leninakan.com Вы найдете сериалы, покорившие сердца миллионов пользователей Онлайн. Для юных зрителей мы собрали лучшую коллекцию мультфильмов и Аниме. Онлайн кинотеатра Leninakan.com не поддерживает видео сексуального характера. На нашем Онлайн ресурсе вы сможете не только смотреть фильмы бесплатно, но и скачать фильмы в DVD. На нашем сайте все фильмы, мультфильмы и сериалы Вы можете смотреть бесплатно и без регистрации.

Армянские-фильмыСмотреть № - 7.

ԱՎԵՏ

Я люблю эту жизнь!
Я люблю тебя Мама!

ФИЛЬМ ՖԻԼՄ FILM

Armenian toasts

He was the silent and closed young man. Having staid about half an hour about the house where there lived his beloved, he saw how the door suddenly opened and before it the woman who has taken its severe view came to be. - For whom you here wait? - she asked. - In... your daughter, - he scaredly answered. - In that case go away from here better, - she told. - You in any way aren't suitable for our daughter. When her father looked after me, and I suddenly didn't come for appointment, he got over through a garden fencing, strangled a dog, exposed a window, locked my father in the room, put on to me a finger a ring and told that we now will get married. Here what we would like the groom for our daughter. So we will lift glasses for courageous and dexterous Dzhigits!

There was it long ago when the mountains of Armenia were even higher, than nowadays. There was naked Ashot at the rock, on his head there was a hat. The primitive nude woman approached to Ashotu. Ашот covered with a hat a stomach bottom. The woman at first took away one hand Ashota, then - another. The hat continued to cover a stomach bottom. Let's drink for force which held a hat!

Highly, highly in mountains there was a basketball ring. One proud Dzhigit decided to throw in him a ball from above. Ran up, I jumped high highly, directly to the sun, and I scorched, so there were Blacks and... basketball.

Армянские-фильмыСмотреть № - 8.

ԱՎԵՏ

Я люблю эту жизнь!
Я люблю тебя Мама!

ФИЛЬМ ՖԻԼՄ FILM

Armenian toasts

To one king presented a horse. That addressed to the advisers:
- Where I need this wonderful racer?
- In the war with enemies of our state, - someone told.
- No, - the monarch wasted the head.
- For horse stadia, - other adviser tried to guess.
- No, - the king shortly cut off.
- But for what then? - puzzly asked the court.
- This horse is useful to at what bad neighbor to skip away from it somewhat quicker and far away.
In the people speak: don't buy the house, and buy the neighbor.
Let's drink for our good neighbors!

Between the first and second pereryvchik small!

A month over the mountain, so give on the second!

That children weren't ill, it is necessary to drink and on the third!

The president issued the decree - to drink all for the fourth time!

Dear friends!
Let y you will be so much health, your mothers how many wish you!
Let y you will be so much force, your wives how many wish!
And when you are late late "at work" in the evening, let there is only that your wives, but at all that your mothers think think!

The proud Dzhigit fell in love with the beauty.
- If you refuse to me, - he told it, - I will die.
It refused. It took and died... the truth, in eighty years.
Girls you remember: refusing to the man - you kill him!
Let's drink for that the real beauties never refused to the real Dzhigits!

At one mountaineer a lightning killed two sheep from four.
- Yes! To not with pleasure you, - the neighbor sympathized.
- Why? God to me nowadays the brother, divided with me cattle in half, - the cheeful mountaineer answered.
Let's drink, friends, for optimism which helps us to survive with any situations!

Once the bee asked a snake:
- Why when I will bite - I die and when you will bite - the bitten dies?
The snake answered it it:
- Because my sting - professional.
Let's drink for professionals in the business!

The real Dzhigit gets up to have a rest.
So we will drink for real men! ! !

Армянские-фильмыСмотреть № - 9.

ԱՎԵՏ

Я люблю эту жизнь!
Я люблю тебя Мама!

ФИЛЬМ ՖԻԼՄ FILM

Armenian toasts

In circus lions had a new trainer.
- Well, and how, you liked this trainer? - one lion asks another.
- Yet I don't know, - another answered, - we will chew - we will see!
And we already chewed, and all learned. I suggest to drink for the excellent hostess and a fine table!

Very wise person told:
- Money I lost - I lost nothing.
Health I lost - a half I lost.
Honor I lost - everything lost.
Let's drink for that never, in any circumstances we didn't lose the most expensive that we have - our honor!

Men, and you know, what little girls always speak to me?
- No!
- And from where you know?
Let's drink for that women always spoke to us only: Yes! Yes! ! Yes! ! !

Ant, after a carousal, having woken up in the morning under the tank I declared:
- Look, what production I brought yesterday! Sober at all wouldn't drag.
I suggest to drink for our hidden opportunities!

When life kicks powerful under the back, people arrive, is similar to some animals:
1 . Hares - perish.
2 . Elephants - are quiet and impregnable.
3 . Birds - at them grow wings.
Let's drink for that the period of failures was for us take-off!

I want to drink to that this table never became scanty that it broke and even caved in from weights of wines and dishes, and that, round it, such cheerful good and happy people as now always sat!

Let's drink for that we still would have so much grief, how many the thaw remains in our glasses.

The wise person told:
- If it is impossible, but there is a strong wish, - it is possible.
Let's drink for it "is possible"!

Once, God took a sunlight, thoughtful lunar light, symmetry of a chamois, mildness of a pigeon, beauty of a snow-white swan, breeze whiff, ease of down, garrulity сороки, singing of a nightingale, rain streams, a thunder and a lightning. Everything mixed, and it turned out... woman. God inhaled in it life and gave to Adam:
- Take - enjoy and suffer!
So we will drink for this magic mix! For beautiful women! ! !

The man remains the man until he loves.
The woman remains the woman until it love.
So we will drink for love and our eternal youth! That we loved and were loved always!

Армянские-фильмыСмотреть № - 10.

ԱՎԵՏ

Я люблю эту жизнь!
Я люблю тебя Мама!

ФИЛЬМ ՖԻԼՄ FILM

Armenian toasts

All of us know old truth:
- The true friend is learned in misfortune.
So we will drink for that we never had to test our friendship!

Let's drink for wives and mistresses, and for that they never met! ! !

Let's drink for that we had everything, and to us for it was nothing!

Recently scientists made discovery. It appears: the mountain didn't go to Magometu because at Magometa there was nothing to drink.
Let's drink for that at us always was what to drink and for that friends more often came to our house!

One wise man told:
The woman is a being who creates to the man the mass of efforts and inconveniences in an award for those small pleasures which it sometimes to him delivers.
Let's drink for pleasures of life!

Once two friends met. One speaks to another:
- You represent, I was declared last night home, all smeared with lipstick!
- Yes, I represent as got to you from the wife!
- Also don't speak! Absolutely I tortured. All the time shouts: "I want same! I want same! ! !"
I suggest to drink for execution of all desires!

Let's drink for that we were attacked by money and we couldn't beat off from them!

Let's drink for us and for the hell with them!

Well here, again, there is no occasion, not to drink!

Let's drink, the friend, while we here,
In the next world won't give.
Even if there will give,
Let's drink there and we will drink here.

The Black on the desert creeps, is parched with thirst, and, suddenly, finds an ancient large bottle. I opened - from there the genie:
- My master, I will grant any three of your desires.
- So … I want a lot of cold water … I want many women and … and … I want to become white!
- There are no problems, - told gin, and … there was a Black a white toilet bowl in a female toilet.
- Again I want to be black, - the Black begged.
- All right, will be so - I told gin, - and … I disconnected in a toilet bowl water.
So let's drink for that at this table there were the kind gins which are carrying out all our desires.

Polar night. The got lost, frost-bitten traveler, hardly trudges on the tundra, with the last bit of strength calls to the aid:
- Liu - ю - Dee - and!
The Chukchi in hot heated to plague, having heard shouts, pours to itself a seagull more hotly, lights up a tube and grins:
- As the city, so the Chukchi, as the tundra - so "лю - ю - Dee".
Let's drink for what always, under any circumstances, sitting at this table, remained the real people

фото - видео - стихи - анекдоты » ПЕСНИ И СТИХИ » Тосты и поздравления » Armenian toasts
Страница 2 из 3«123»
Поиск:

Новые  Армянские  фильмы,  старые  Армянские  фильмы, Армянские мультфильмы  Вы можете смотреть в разделе   все Армянские фильмы и сериалы. База фильмов и сериалов, постоянно обновляется самыми свежими новинками Haykakan_kinoner вышедшие в онлайн. На нашем сайте Ленинакан точка ком выкладываются полюбившиеся зрителям все старые и новые Армянские фильмы и новые Армянские сериалы, Новые Армянские сериалы, очень быстро стал популярным Для зрителей онлайн. Мы создали систему, чтобы Вы имели возможность просмотра все популярные новые фильмы и сериалы . На сайте Ленинакан точка ком, Вы легко найдете для просмотра все Армянские  фильмы  и  популярные  Армянские  сериалы.
Добро пожаловать в онлайн кинотеатр leninakan.com, где можно бесплатно и без регистрации смотреть  фильмы онлайн. На данном сайте собрано большое число фильмов и сериалов различных годов и жанров. Коллекция насчитывает около 100000 онлайн фильмов, которые Вы можете смотреть бесплатно и без регистрации. Для любителей затяжных сюжетов, на сайте есть  Армянские  сериалы, которые постоянно обновляются. Представленные онлайн фильмы размещены по категориям смотреть Армянские фильмы и сериалы, для более удобного поиска, нужного именно Вам фильма. У нас Вы найдете следующие категории фильмов онлайн. Армянские фильмы, Индийские фильмы, Русские фильмы, Комедии, Драмы, Мелодрамы, Боевики, Триллеры, Фильм ужасов, Приключения, Фантастика, Боб фильм, Сериалы Онлайн, Фильмы в переводе Гоблина  и  конечно же для детей Армянские мультфильмы онлайн.
Служба leninakan.com , желает Вам приятного просмотра новые  и  старые  фильмы онлайн.