Главная Мой профиль Регистрация Выход Вход

Главная | Регистрация | | Вход Приветствую Вас, любители кино | RSS

Армянские фильмы, армянские мультфильмы вы можете смотреть в разделе - все армянские фильмы и сериалы нашего кино портала Ленинакан ком.

[ Новые сообщенияУчастникиПравила форумаПоискRSS ]
Страница 1 из 3123»
фото - видео - стихи - анекдоты » ПЕСНИ И СТИХИ » Тосты и поздравления » Armenian toasts
Armenian toasts
Армянские-фильмыСмотреть № - 1.

ԱՎԵՏ

Статус: Offline

Я люблю эту жизнь!
Но больше я люблю ту, которая мне эту жизнь подарила.
Я люблю тебя Мама!

Смотреть: "старые и новые Армянские фильмы".

Leninakan Ленинакан Լենինական

Армения Armenia ՀայաստանHayastan
Haykakan | Armenian | Армянский.
Армянские   фильмыАрмянские сериалыАрмянский  татрон.
ФИЛЬМ ՖԻԼՄ FILM

ARMENIAN TOASTS

Наш онлайн кинотеатр   www.leninakan.com   был  создан в 2009 г. На сайте Ленинакан точка ком Вы насладитесь фильмами, завоевавший наибольшую популярность среди Киноманов. Мы стараемся выкладывать видео высокого HD качества. Следить за последними новинками кинематографа добавляя сюжеты и описание к ожидаемым премьерам. Также, на сайте Leninakan.com Вы найдете сериалы, покорившие сердца миллионов пользователей Онлайн. Для юных зрителей мы собрали лучшую коллекцию мультфильмов и Аниме. Онлайн кинотеатра Leninakan.com не поддерживает видео сексуального характера. На нашем Онлайн ресурсе вы сможете не только смотреть фильмы бесплатно, но и скачать фильмы в DVD. На нашем сайте все фильмы, мультфильмы и сериалы Вы можете смотреть бесплатно и без регистрации.

Армянские-фильмыСмотреть № - 2.

ԱՎԵՏ

Я люблю эту жизнь!
Я люблю тебя Мама!

ФИЛЬМ ՖԻԼՄ FILM

Armenian toasts

The person and bear fraternized. The person called Toptygin on a visit and set a feast in his honor. And saying goodbye, I kissed clumsy and I asked the wife to make the same. But the wife spat and told angrily: - I don't suffer smelly guests! Soon the person visited a bear. Having decided to cut on the way back firewood, it took with itself(himself) an axe. The bear tenderly welcomed the guest, and then began to ask it persistently: - Knock me an axe on the head! The person long refused: unless it is possible? ! But the owner of a den insisted on the. What to do? The guest sufficed clumsy a butt on the head and fairly wounded it. A month later friends met again. The head at a bear managed to heal, and he told the person: - Here you see, the brother: the wound from an axe healed, but heart, wounded language of your wife didn't heal. It is possible not only to wound with language, but also to kill.
Let's carefully address with this dangerous weapon!

The Georgian appeared in the winter in Siberia. Weigh frozen, there is it at a stop of the bus and swears:
- Your mother, devil's Sibyr! Двэ fur coats I put on, and I will melt, as in pants! ! ! .
You accorded me such warm welcome, as to me just right to abuse your edges: "Your mother, devil's SI birr! I sit in an undershirt and pants and as though двэ fur coats I put on! . " Thank you for your heat and hospitality!

He was the silent and closed young man. Having staid about half an hour about the house where there lived his beloved, he saw how the door suddenly opened and before it the woman who has taken its severe view came to be. - For whom you here wait? - she asked. - In... your daughter, - he scaredly answered. - In that case go away from here better, - she told. - You in any way aren't suitable for our daughter. When her father looked after me, and I suddenly didn't come for appointment, he got over through a garden fencing, strangled a dog, exposed a window, locked my father in the room, put on to me a finger a ring and told that we now will get married. Here what we would like the groom for our daughter. So we will lift glasses for courageous and dexterous Dzhigits!

There was it long ago when the mountains of Armenia were even higher, than nowadays. There was naked Ashot at the rock, on his head there was a hat. The primitive nude woman approached to Ashotu. Ашот covered with a hat a stomach bottom. The woman at first took away one hand Ashota, then - another. The hat continued to cover a stomach bottom. Let's drink for force which held a hat!

Highly, highly in mountains there was a basketball ring. One proud Dzhigit decided to throw in him a ball from above. Ran up, I jumped high highly, directly to the sun, and I scorched, so there were Blacks and... basketball.

Veins the sultan existed and there was at him a harem which was in 100 kilometers from it. Also there was at it which servant the sultan every day sent for the girl. The servant died in 30 years and the sultan in 90. So we will drink for that that not we ran for women and they for us.
As not women kill men and bustle behind them.

On the mountain there was a goat. On the sky the eagle flied, saw a goat, seized him and departed further. On the earth there was a hunter, saw an eagle and shot. The eagle a stone fell to a grass, and the goat departed further!
So we will drink for that our eagles didn't kill, and goats didn't fly.

Road... I drink for your coffin made of a tree of a centenary oak which I this morning put.

Let's drink for N! And not that N has two cars and one office. We too not on foot go. And not that N has two apartments and two giving on the bank of the Black Sea. We too not live in huts. And not that at N wife and three mistresses. We too not with donkeys live, and for that that N honest person, after all even from bribes he pays party contributions.

Наш онлайн кинотеатр   www.leninakan.com   был  создан в 2009 г. На сайте Ленинакан точка ком Вы насладитесь фильмами, завоевавший наибольшую популярность среди Киноманов. Мы стараемся выкладывать видео высокого HD качества. Следить за последними новинками кинематографа добавляя сюжеты и описание к ожидаемым премьерам. Также, на сайте Leninakan.com Вы найдете сериалы, покорившие сердца миллионов пользователей Онлайн. Для юных зрителей мы собрали лучшую коллекцию мультфильмов и Аниме. Онлайн кинотеатра Leninakan.com не поддерживает видео сексуального характера. На нашем Онлайн ресурсе вы сможете не только смотреть фильмы бесплатно, но и скачать фильмы в DVD. На нашем сайте все фильмы, мультфильмы и сериалы Вы можете смотреть бесплатно и без регистрации.

Армянские-фильмыСмотреть № - 3.

ԱՎԵՏ

Я люблю эту жизнь!
Я люблю тебя Мама!

ФИЛЬМ ՖԻԼՄ FILM

Armenian toasts

Lived Suliko and Shota and fell in love with each other. Fell in love and got married. Only got married, Shota it is necessary to go to business trip.
- Don't worry, - he speaks to the young wife, - in three days I will return.
Passed three days, passed three times for three days, and Shota doesn't come back. Passed ten times for three days, and Shota everything isn't present.
The young wife became agitated, sent to ten cities to ten loyal friends of the telegram. Also came from ten cities from ten loyal friends of the telegram:
- Don't worry, Shota at us.
So we will drink for loyal friends who don't bring in trouble.

The merchant and the scientist floated by the ship. The merchant was rich and carried with itself a lot of goods. Suddenly the storm rose, and the ship crashed. The merchant and the scientist escaped only. The merchant sees that the scientist sits, having become sad, and speaks to it:
- To you what to long? I all the wealth lost it, and yours everything with you.
- So we will drink for wealth which can't be lost.

There was it in one tropical country. The daughter complained to mother that her husband changes it. And mother told: "This business reparable. Bring me two hairs from tigerish moustaches". - "That you, mother", were frightened the daughter. - "And you try, you are a woman, all has to be able".
The daughter reflected. Then I killed a ram and with a piece of meat I went to the wood. I sat down in an ambush - waits. There was a tiger and furious rushed to it. She threw meat and escaped. The next day it again came with a piece of meat and when the tiger rushed on it, she threw meat, but didn't escape, and began to look how it eats. For the third day the tiger waited for it and when it again appeared with meat, it joyfully hammered with a tail. And the woman began to feed him directly from a hand. For the fourth day the tiger joyfully ran up to it, and having eaten a piece of meat, put the head on knees to the girl and dozed off. And this minute it pulled out two hairs and brought them to mother home. "Well here, - I told mother, - you subdued a wild animal, such as a tiger. Now go and the husband tame either cunning or caress. Remember, in each man is тигр:.
So we will drink for women who tame in us tigers.

The young man approaches to the river, moves apart one bush, another, the third and so twenty bushes... And there behind the last, there is a beautiful woman and waits for it. He took off one dress, the second...
So we will drink for our prospects! ! !

Two times long went on the desert and, being exhausted from a heat, at last, reached an oasis with a shady cool and a silvery stream.
- Oh, stream! Allow us to get drunk! - whispered times.
- Well that, - I told a stream. - That from you which will allow me to take pleasure in her body, will bathe in my waters, how many will wish!
The first a time rejected the offer of a stream and dried up under scorching beams of the sun. And the second a time didn't begin to push luck and was given to a stream. Having got drunk it I blossomed and I became still more beautiful...
So we will drink for those who drinks, gives and blossoms!

East lord visited once prison in which twenty prisoners served sentence.
- For what you sit? - the lord asked.
Nineteen of twenty right there swore that sit innocently, is exclusive by a miscarriage of justice. And only the twentieth admitted that sits for theft.
- Immediately to set it free, - the lord ordered, - it can have bad impact on all other honest people who here are.
So we will drink for the people which honesty helps them to be free!

In a certain khanate there lived many poets. They wandered about auls and sang the songs. The khan liked to listen to songs of poets in free from the affairs or from the wives time. Once he heard the song in which it was sung about cruelty of the khan, about its injustice and greed. The khan was angry. He ordered to find the poet who has composed the seditious song, and to deliver it to the hansky palace. The author of a song didn't manage to be found. Then it was allowed to catch the order all poets. As hounds dogs, rushed policemen of the khan on auls, roads, the mountain footpaths, deaf gorges. They caught all who composed and sang, and all put in a palace dungeon. In the morning the khan left to the arrested poets:
- Well, let, now everyone will sing to me one song.
All poets in turn began to sing the song, eulogizing the khan, his bright mind, his kind heart, his most beautiful wives, its power, its greatness, its force. They sang that never before on the earth there was no such great and fair khan. The khan released one poet behind another.
At last in a dungeon there were only three poets who didn't sing any song. These three again locked, and all thought that the khan forgot about them.
However in three months the khan came to prisoners:
- Well, let now each of you will sing to me any song.
One of three immediately started singing the song eulogizing the khan, his bright mind, kind heart, his most beautiful wives, its power, its greatness, its force, its glory. He sang that never before on the earth there was no such great khan. The singer released. Two, not wanted to sing, brought to the fire which has been in advance prepared on the area.
- You will be set fire soon, - the khan told. - Last time I speak, sing to me any song.
One of two didn't sustain and started singing the song glorifying the khan, his bright mind, his kind heart, his most beautiful wives. its power, its greatness, its force, its glory. He sang about that. that never before on the earth there was no such great and fair khan.
Released also this singer. There was only one, the last pighead, not wanted to sing.
- Tie him to a column and kindle fire! - the khan ordered.
The poet suddenly attached to a column started singing that song about cruelty, injustice and greed of the khan with which all this history began.
- Untie it rather and remove from fire! - the khan cried. - I don't want to lose the only real poet in the country!
So we will drink for great art to tell the truth even in the face of death!

Армянские-фильмыСмотреть № - 4.

ԱՎԵՏ

Я люблю эту жизнь!
Я люблю тебя Мама!

ФИЛЬМ ՖԻԼՄ FILM

Armenian toasts

Drinks warm collective the Georgian, toasts around. One gets up:
- I want to drink for our Dato! Here it is the real man: he can drink in a row three horns of wine and fall in love with three women!
The second:
- I want to drink for our Gogi - here it is the real man: he can drink in a row ten horns of wine and fall in love with ten women!
There is the third, mournfully looking in a floor:
- And I suggest to drink for Vladimir Ilyich Lenin... I don't know, how many he could drink wines, and I don't know, whether he could fall in love vaabshche with women, but only Nastoyashchy the man could revenge SO for death of the big brother!
So we will drink for real men!

Hodge Nasreddin's east wise man got sick. Creditors began to visit its and asked to repay debts - hour isn't equal, will die.
"Pray everything that I remained it is live, yet I won't pay off with you! ", - I told them Hodge. All prayed and told unanimously:
- Our prayer will be heard by Allah!
- Means, - Nasreddin was delighted, - I never will die? !
Dear debtors, we will lift our glasses for creditors who ask God about our longevity!

Two persons went to the wood to find and cut off sticks for a yoke. Old, apparently, wore out. The first found at once a suitable tree, cut off two magnificent dry knots. However all it seemed to his companion that the following tree will be better, and the following is even better. So whole day he walked in the woods, without having forces to stop and choose that is necessary. Eventually, it cut off two knots much worse than that got in the beginning. Home it returned to evening when the first went from a field, having plowed it by means of a new yoke.
So we will drink for that we have!

Ехал как-то человек из одного аула в другой. Дорога проходила среди гор, петляла между скал, вдоль утесов и пропастей. Вдруг ишак остановился - и ни с места. Хозяин стал дергать его, понукать. Ишак стоит как вкопанный. Стал хозяин ругать его скверными словами, обзывать, стегать плетью. Но ишак как стоял, так и остался стоять. Потом сам пошел. И тогда увидел человек за поворотом огромный камень, он только что упал, и если бы его ишак не остановился, то... Обнял хозяин животное и поблагодарил.
Так выпьем же за то, чтобы мы всегда прислушивались в споре к мнению другого человека, даже если он ишак!

Какая разница между правдой и ложью? - спросили у мудреца.
- Да такая, как между ушами и глазами, - ответил он.
- То, что мы видим своими глазами, - истинно, а то, что слышим ушами, далеко не всегда правдиво.
Выпьем же за то, чтобы слышанное да видеть.

К Абдуле пришел сосед с просьбой.
- Абдула, одолжи мне осла в город съездить.
- Не могу,- отвечает тот,- мой брат как раз уехал на нем по своим делам.
- Жаль,- сказал сосед и вышел.
Только он отошел от дома, как услышал из усадьбы Абдулы ослиное ржание.
- Что же ты меня обманываешь, Абдула? - говорит вернувшийся сосед.
- Оказывается, твой осел дома!
- Ты кому больше веришь: мне или ослу? - отвечает тот.
Давайте выпьем за сложности жизни! В жизни всякое бывает - арбитром в споре, как видим, может стать и осел!

To the wise man two debaters with a request came to judge them. That attentively listened at first to the claimant and when that terminated to speak, declared to it: "Yes, you are right!"
Then the respondent started justifying. The wise man and him very attentively listened. And then I told: "You are absolutely right!"
Here the wife of the wise man interfered. "How it can be that both debaters were right? " - she asked silently the husband. The wise man thoughtfully kept silent, thought and told it: "You know that, you too are right!"
This toast - for those who is always right!

To Nasreddin the woman came and began to ask that he helped to cure the husband of addiction to binge.
- I am not a doctor, - Nasreddin told. - But advice I can give. There is at your husband any big dream? Certainly, not fantastic, but such which can be executed?
- Is, - having thought, the woman told.
That's good! - Nasreddin was delighted. - Promise to it: if stops drinking, you will execute this dream.
- Well, I will try, - the woman told and, having bowed, left.
And when came home, I explained to the husband:
- Here that I will tell you, the road: you will stop drinking - I will put every day to you half of liter.
So we will drink for that our wives always could grant desires, turning dream into reality!

The wise man asked:
- Why friends so easily become foes, and here to turn enemies into friends very difficult?
- But after all in the same way and the house it is easier to destroy, than to construct, - the wise man, - and a vessel simpler to break answered, than to make it, and money easier to spend, than to earn them.
I drink to that we created, instead of destroyed.

A certain prince invited to himself the musician that that entertained it. The musician began to play.
- Eh, be blessed your hand! - the prince praised it. - I give you silver to the azarpy. The musician thanked him and sat down to play further.
- The horse for you I won't regret! - the prince dispersed.
Even more the musician tries.
- I favor to you a cow, - the owner showed a bit of generosity.
Next day the musician is behind the promised gifts.
- What азарпема, what horse? - the sobered-up prince answered. - You made yesterday to me pleasant the game, and I to you - the promises. The same that remained today from your game, remained to you from my gifts.
Let's fill glasses and we will drink for that we always and under any circumstances were able to keep the word.

A certain tsar was curve. At it there was a skillful painter.
The monarch for some reason took a dislike to him and looked for an occasion to carp.
- Write my portrait, but such that it was exactly similar to me, - he ordered once to the artist.
- Here also my end came, - the artist grievously thought. - If I draw it to curves, it executes me. If I represent it able to see, will tell:
"It is unlike! ", - and too will behead".
The critical situation gives rise to resourcefulness. The painter drew a deer, and a number of the tsar with a gun in the hands, one eye, blind, covered as if the tsar aims. In such look also I brought a portrait to the master.
That couldn't carp at the painter in any way, and his life was saved.
This toast - for talented and resourceful.

One balkharets loaded the poor creature of a horse with pots, jugs, flat dishes and went on auls to trade. In the Avarian aul there was this day a holiday of races. Hot Dzhigits gathered here on the hotter horses. Both Dzhigits were glorified, and horses were glorified. Dzhigits were harmonous and beautiful, and their horses it is even more harmonous and more beautiful. Eyes at Dzhigits burned with courage and passion, eyes at horses burned with impatience fire.
Equestrians started standing in a row already as suddenly on the square the peace balkharets on the jade drove. The balkharets had a dozing look, and his horse, appear, absolutely falls asleep on the feet. Young Dzhigits made a fun of a balkharets.
- Give, join us?
- Give, we and your jade will write down in racers.
- Why and it not to contend with our racers?
- Give, skip together with us, and that will be nobody to select for us horseshoes.
In reply to all these sneers a balkharets silently I began to unload from the horse pots, jugs and flat dishes. Quietly it put goods in one heap, quietly sat down astride a horse and took a place among Dzhigits.
Horses at Dzhigits dug hoofs the earth, reared, touching in air forward feet whereas the horse of a balkharets dozed, having bent the head.
And here jumps began. As a whirlwind, hot horses rushed. The dust cloud, and in this cloud, in his tail rose, the loshadenka of a balkharets ran also.
One circle of races, then another, the third ended. Everything it was noticeable how horses are tired, on them there was a perspiration, then on them there was a foam, it in flakes fell on a hot dust.
Feet at racers as though grew dumb more and more, speed was slowed down. As Dzhigits as hit them into sides backs of boots whipped the horses, nothing could force horses to skip quicker. And only the jade of a balkharets skipped as before, - is more silent and шибче. It at first caught up back, then was made even to lobbies, and then on the last, tenth circle bypassed also lobbies.
On a dejected neck of a balkharsky jade it was necessary to tie a proud prize-winning scarf. Balkharets quietly brought the horse to pots, shipped them and went further.
So we will drink for us, not young stallions, but also not jades, for our self-confidence because the old horse of a furrow doesn't spoil!

Армянские-фильмыСмотреть № - 5.

ԱՎԵՏ

Я люблю эту жизнь!
Я люблю тебя Мама!

ФИЛЬМ ՖԻԼՄ FILM

Armenian toasts

He decided to marry her. I called Dzhigits and tells them such speech: - That from you who will get on this high the mountain so that any pebble won't fall from under his foot, the mountain ram will catch there, will bring it to my feet and will kill it so that any drop of blood won't fall to my snow-white dressing gown, and so, that from you and becomes the husband of mine of beauties the daughter. And who won't make it, I will kill that. And there was the first Dzhigit. There was it courageous, dexterous, clever, but one small a grain of sand fell from under his foot - and the old man the father killed it. Then there was the second Dzhigit, and there was he too courageous, dexterous, clever, beautiful. It brought a mountain ram to feet the old man the father and began to cut to it, a ram, that is, a throat the sharp dagger. But one small drop of blood fell to a snow-white dressing gown the old man the father - and the second Dzhigit fell, killed, near the first. And then there was the third Dzhigit, and there was he the most proud, courageous, dexterous and beautiful. It brought a ram to feet the old man the father, surgically cut to it, to a ram, the throat without a uniform drop of blood and joyfully was looked on the old man by the father. But also it was killed by the old man the father. Beauties the daughter cried in horror: - Listen, атэц! After all the third Dzhigit made everything as you ordered! Why you killed it? Also the old man the father told it: - For the company! So we will drink for a good and good company!

One monarch ordered to the minister of the food:
- Get to me food, is more sweet which isn't present on light!
The minister went on a market and bought language.
The lord was delighted with skillfully prepared dish.
And in day - another of it the new order arrived:
- Get to me such food, is more bitter which in the world isn't present.
The minister again went on a market and again bought language.
- I demanded bitter, you again brought language. How so?
And the minister explained:
- The sovereign, on light isn't present anything more pleasantly than clever words and there is nothing more bitterly than bad words. Everything depends on language...
My toast for skillfully to dispose of the language.

Once Mall together with the son it was necessary to go to the neighboring village. It put the son on a donkey, and itself went on foot. Through any time to them people met and someone from them told:
- You look, the elderly person goes on foot, and young goes.
Mall I put off the son from a saddle, and itself I went astride. Soon to them the whole crowd of the people, one of them met, having looked on Mall and
his son, I told:
- Have a look at them! The huge man sits on a donkey, and small trudges on foot.
Mall of tears from a donkey, I let it ahead, and itself with the son I went on foot.
They passed to a driving a little and again met people. One of them told:
- Have a look at them, have a look at them! The donkey goes empty, and they beat to themselves feet on stones and sand.
Mall of villages on a donkey also I put with myself the son. They passed a little more, and once again met some people, and those started laughing:
- Have a look at them! Together got on a donkey, the poor creature and can't die.
Mall slowly tears from a donkey, I removed from it the son, I charged with a donkey a back and I told:
- It seems, I only this way will be able to get rid of damned language of these people.
So we will drink for that we never turned attention to a word of mouth, and surely would go the road!

I wish that your enemies lived 200 years.
And that you danced on a grave of the enemies.

One king the only pleasure had horses. And the old groom bought them to it. Once the groom of the person brought and told:
- I will die soon. It is my replacement.
The king agreed, but told:
- Only let's test it at first, let will choose in herd of the most beautiful racer.
The person of a horse chose, brought it to the king, and that and gasped:
- What is bay? It - kaury!
But the old man interceded for the successor.
- Be not angry, the sovereign, he while really doesn't understand horse color, but a horse chose indeed the gold - there is no price to it. So the person of it you on service take. He sees an essence.
Let's drink judging the person not on appearance, and on his internal qualities!

To one king presented a horse. That addressed to the advisers:
- Where I need this wonderful racer?
- In the war with enemies of our state, - someone told.
- No, - the monarch wasted the head.
- For horse stadia, - other adviser tried to guess.
- No, - the king shortly cut off.
- But for what then? - puzzly asked the court.
- This horse is useful to at what bad neighbor to skip away from it somewhat quicker and far away.
In the people speak: don't buy the house, and buy the neighbor.
Let's drink for our good neighbors!

Try to disagree with ancient east proverb: "Fire try gold, gold try the woman, and the woman try the man"
So we will drink for us - with honor overcome all tests and tests!

Ancient east wisdom says: "Who it is inappropriate trusts, that becomes soon inappropriate not to trust".
So we will drink for that the trust in our company always went hand in hand with relevance!

Such thing as the need, is our sixth sense, capable to eclipse all the others.
For that we always quite were satisfied by only five other feelings!

Visoko lived in the mountains of Kakheti an eagle with an eagle-hen and malenky eaglets. Once, coming back from hunting the eagle the eagle-hen decided to test, will check as far as it is brave as protects гнэздо, eaglets from strangers... He put on on сэбя a skin of a tiger and started being selected slowly to гнэзду... Eagle-hen, having seen being stolen to гнэзду a tiger safely rushed on him. Vakh as it pecked it, I flopped, and I tore claws! ! ! And нэ having given even опомныться сбросыла on the bottom of the deepest gorge.
So we will drink for that in what look the husband wouldn't come home the wife it always I learned!

Round on the high mountain got. And the above rounds get, the feel better. The mountain eagle saw round, took one detour, another, a stone fell to it and started pecking. Round fell and broke.
Let's drink for that, is as though high we rose uphill, anybody didn't peck us and didn't force to fall.

I passed hearing as if in one gorge one hunter shot a huge tiger, and here all hunters ran to this happy gorge. And meanwhile the first hunter in other place killed a big bear. The band of hunters rushed there, and the hunter-master in the third gorge tracked down an experienced leopard...
Who, is asked, the real hunter? The one who looks for production itself, or those who runs behind it afterwards?

So we will drink for always to go the way and to be the real hunter!

The flock of sheep went down from mountains in a valley. Unexpectedly from the sky the eagle flew grabbed and dragged off a lamb. All this was seen by a small birdie. She solved: "And why and me not to arrive, how to an eagle? And that a lamb, I will carry away the whole ram".
The birdie flew up above, put wings and rushed down. But business came to an end that it hit about a mutton horn and was killed to death.
- The fly too wanted to roll once a stone, - the shepherd told, holding on a palm a dead birdie.
So the birdie, wished to be compared to an eagle, achieved that compared her to a fly.
So we will drink for that our desires coincided with our opportunities!

By ancient east wisdom it is noticed: "It is more pleasant to one father to feed ten children, than ten children to feed one father".
So let's lift glasses for that our children never should feed us!

One east wise man living in the ancient time, uttered: "In love of each other know because love each other. In friendship love each other because know".
So let's drink for those who so well knows each other, - for us!

фото - видео - стихи - анекдоты » ПЕСНИ И СТИХИ » Тосты и поздравления » Armenian toasts
Страница 1 из 3123»
Поиск:

Новые  Армянские  фильмы,  старые  Армянские  фильмы, Армянские мультфильмы  Вы можете смотреть в разделе   все Армянские фильмы и сериалы. База фильмов и сериалов, постоянно обновляется самыми свежими новинками Haykakan_kinoner вышедшие в онлайн. На нашем сайте Ленинакан точка ком выкладываются полюбившиеся зрителям все старые и новые Армянские фильмы и новые Армянские сериалы, Новые Армянские сериалы, очень быстро стал популярным Для зрителей онлайн. Мы создали систему, чтобы Вы имели возможность просмотра все популярные новые фильмы и сериалы . На сайте Ленинакан точка ком, Вы легко найдете для просмотра все Армянские  фильмы  и  популярные  Армянские  сериалы.
Добро пожаловать в онлайн кинотеатр leninakan.com, где можно бесплатно и без регистрации смотреть  фильмы онлайн. На данном сайте собрано большое число фильмов и сериалов различных годов и жанров. Коллекция насчитывает около 100000 онлайн фильмов, которые Вы можете смотреть бесплатно и без регистрации. Для любителей затяжных сюжетов, на сайте есть  Армянские  сериалы, которые постоянно обновляются. Представленные онлайн фильмы размещены по категориям смотреть Армянские фильмы и сериалы, для более удобного поиска, нужного именно Вам фильма. У нас Вы найдете следующие категории фильмов онлайн. Армянские фильмы, Индийские фильмы, Русские фильмы, Комедии, Драмы, Мелодрамы, Боевики, Триллеры, Фильм ужасов, Приключения, Фантастика, Боб фильм, Сериалы Онлайн, Фильмы в переводе Гоблина  и  конечно же для детей Армянские мультфильмы онлайн.
Служба leninakan.com , желает Вам приятного просмотра новые  и  старые  фильмы онлайн.